Wednesday, October 9, 2013

September Favorites

               Well it's a little late into October, but I have had quite had quite a few favorite in this past month.
                           
   As far as nail polish I've been loving 2 nail polish's in particular. Rimmel London- Black out and Sally Hansen- Please Sea Me. Now the black is a little to harsh for my skin tone, seeing as I'm a vampire, so i really haven't been wearing it on it's own. I have been applying 2 coats of Please Sea Me, let it dry and taking a dotting tool and dotting the black all over my nails. This combo has been my all time favorite this month. 

                                                                        Make-up
My few favorite make up bits have been the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Color Correcting primer and the the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer. I absolutely am in love with the L'Oreal  primer, it's a color correcting one so it helps cancel out all the redness on my face, and helps create a nice even base for my foundation. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is a product I purchased a while back when this product was all the rage in the beauty blogger world, but it fell short in my eyes. But the only problem was the packaging, due to the unhygienic sponge applicator, that was until I found you can rip off the sponge. Ever since I discovered this beauty break through I've been using it everyday.

Fashion 
As far as fashion favorites this past month, I've been all about staying cute and casual while going to school. And these elastic waistband jogger style pants from H&M are what I have been living in for the past month. They literally feel like pajama pants but look like nice dressy pant which is my favorite part. I like to throw a cream knit sweater or white tee and some oxfords for the perfect casual look while not looking too casual.


No comments:

Post a Comment