Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Favorites

Make up 

Makeup for me this month has been full of new finds and repurchases. The Rocket Mascara is a well talked about mascara in the beauty blogger world, and i can vouch for its amazingness. Especially the water prof formula, it lasts all day and hardly smudges on me. I am 100% impressed with this product. This month I have discovered a new favorite concealer, the maybelline fit me concealer. It has a very creamy consistency, but also has some pretty amazing coverage and I've been wearing every day this month. To go with the concealer, I've been wearing the matching foundation, and I've been loving it. It reminds we a lot of the YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation, but it doesn't break me out like the YSL one does. I also love the Maybelline color tattoo as a shadow base.

  Music 
A lot of amazing new music has been coming out lately and I think I'm in love with it all. But there are few tracks that I have been keeping on repeat. The whole The 1975 has been constantly on repeat for me and it is a 100% amazing. All the songs are just top notch and I am very proud of the 1975, being just a long time fan of them. I have also recently discovered Passenger, specifically Let Her Go, and it's super lovely and buts me just in a happy mellow mood. Being a HUGE directioner, I've been loving Story Of My Life. I'm not going to lie I was not expecting such a song, the lyrics are amazing and it's just not what you would expect of One Direction. The lyrics have a meaning and music is just so beautiful, I love it.

  Fashion 
I have been shopping a lot this past month(shocking i know). But I have picked up a few bits that I am absolutely in love with. Recently I picked up some red Ray-Bans, and I know they don't particularly go with everything. But I made the argument with myself that I wear allot of black most of the time and they look great and I've been just loving them. And the next favorite is kind of cheating because I only bought them yesterday but I have had my eye in these ankle booties for some time now and I just love them so much.
I've also been loving wearing frilly socks, with converse, brogues. and even vans. I think they super cute and make an outfit look adorable. And speaking of brogues, I have been wearing mine a LOT this past month. They are just so comfortable and go with almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment