Tuesday, November 26, 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and Concealer

Recently there has been a lot of hype over the  YSL Touché Éclat Foundation.  And due to it price tag I decided to get a little sample before purchasing it. And thank the lord I did, because it broke me out like a mofo. which was crushing because the finish was gorgeous. So I was on the hunt for a dupe with a similar finish as the YSL foundation. And whilst I was combing through my local drug store I came across the Fit Me foundation and remembered someone recommending it on their blog and took a leap of faith and purchased along with the concealer. For me a foundation either works or it doesn't and breaks me out and all that jazz. 
But the Fit Me is just absolutely amazing and I love love love it. For me a true testament to whether  I like it or not is if I have repurchased it and I have...twice. It just gives you this nice dewy finish and gives a nice healthy look. And the concealer is a great pair with the foundation, it has a nice, decent coverage.


              I would say the only down side to these two products are the packaging and the color range. The foundation packaging is just like a glass bottle and you have to pour out the product out. Not too bad just wish it had a pump. As for the concealer, it's a dome, sponge applicator which if you're applying it on a blemish isn't the most sanitary situation. As for the color range, I am extremely fair skinned and 110 is a tad too pale and 115 is a tad too dark, but I make it work
But all in all these two products are slam dunk in my book and use them almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment