Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November Favorites

                    Before I kick off my favorites I would like to apologize for my lack of posting. It's that lovely time of year where I am preparing for finals and I have started tennis training and it's been keeping me busy.



Now for my favorites, again I've been busy and haven't been able to try things out and wear a lot of the new bits I've bought. But I do have a few things, first thing is the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107. I can not praise this line of lipsticks enough. They have so many colors and finishes, and I even love them over some of my high end lipsticks. Now I got 107 on the recommendation of the lovely Zoella in one of her videos. I am in love with this lipstick and have been wearing a lot. 

Next thing is L'oreal Magic Liquid Powder Foundation, this foundation is amazing. It gives you this nice no makeup makeup look. It's really weird, it goes from a liquid consistency to a powdery one, you have to shake it well before applying. It is quite a matte look so I apply a thick moisturizer. I love it for a every day makeup look.

My newest clothing piece obsession have been these forever 21 wet look leggings. Now this favorite is a bit cheating because I only got them a couple of days ago, but I absolutely love them. They're very comfortable, maybe not the warmest thing I own, but I know I'll be wearing them all winter.

I can not explain the love i have for the Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser. I was in need of a new face wash and was in the market for something new and just randomly picked it up. I could be wearing a full face of makeup and I could wash it all off with this stuff. It just leaves your skin with this nice clean feeling. It's nothing like what I've ever used and I am just obsessed with it.

The last is set of makeup brushes I got from my lovely sister for my birthday. She got me the Real Techniques face brushes by Samantha Chapman. And may I say these brushes are fantastic. In the set came the buffing brush, pointed foundation brush, detail brush, and contour brush. I can honestly say i use them every day, and I just love the way they apply my make up. I love love these brushes.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment