Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Red lip for you, and you, and you, and YOU!

One of my biggest makeup staples is a nice red lipstick. I just feel like it goes with almost anything (Plus it aids in my aspiration to be Taylor Swift). Plus it is perfect for any New Years look, need I say more?


Top Left- Rimmel Kate moss in 01
Top Right- Rimmel Kate Moss in 107
Middle- Revlon Colorburst in Standout
Maybelline Color Whisper in Berry Ready

So as you can see you have every red you can ever need in these 4. From a berry tones or more orangey reds I feel like these 4 cover all the bases for classic red lips. They are all super easy to apply and relatively stay on for a while.

So I hope this post helped you in any way or even gave you some inspiration for your new years look!


No comments:

Post a Comment