Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What Rocks? Lorac Pro 2


Aside from the super cheesy title I really think the new(ish?) Lorac Pro 2 Pallet really is a gem.


So I few weeks ago was my 18th birthday and one of my presents from my lovely parents was this beaut.
I can personally say that this pallet is absolutely gorgeous, packaging and all.
The colors in this pallet really adhere to my taste of neutral shades plus the few pops of color to spice things up every once in a while, you know when you're feeling bored of the same old same old.

The pigmentation on this puppy are top notch and with the eye primer you get in the pack you can go and run a 10k and your eye look with look perfect afterwards.


From left to right you have Buff, Light Brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum, Navy, Charcoal, & rounding off the the top row Black.
For the bottom row from left to right you have Snow, Beige, Rose, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade, and last but certainly not least Cocoa.

I think that this pallet would make an amazing birthday or christmas presents. So if you're looking for a nice present for anybody in your family or don't know what to ask for I suggest adding this gem to your wish/ shopping list.



No comments:

Post a Comment