Sunday, July 6, 2014

Favorite Current Summer Trends

Ah fashion is in the air, as always of course but there have been some trends this summer so far that I have been adoring ever so much.


To start off, Birkenstocks. Or any type of birkenstock type of sandal has been my obsession lately, I just feel like they go with anything and everything. I like to dress them up or down, they're just super comfy and cute of course.

Stripes stripes stripes. I don't know why I have been head over heels in love with any article of clothing if it includes stripes. I love wearing nice minimalistic outfits for everyday and I feel like stripes add that little bit of detail. I feel like it makes a simple outfit just that tad bit more interesting and fun.

Now hats, felt hats, fedoras and just any type of hat that's sort of festival-esque have been my favorite so far this summer season. With all the heat I have been very hesitant to blow dry my hair for the chance of having a heat stroke in my bathroom. So have been air drying my hair a lot or just skipping a wash all together, and hats have helped greatly. They are perfect summer staples and a fun way to spice up a minimalistic outfit,  and add detail. 

Now lately I, among lots of others, have been wearing trainers with everything. Now I have been absolutely loving this trend, it's super easy to wear and it's very laid back and casual but can always be very chic and stylish if you know how to do it right.  

Mini bags,or dolly bags, have been sweeping the fashion industry and I personally have been loving it. I love them because they're so small. They're so easy to carry around and if you're like me and like to lug around your whole life with yourself, small bags keep you from carrying around too much. All in all small dolly like bag have been a definite plus in my book.
  
So that is all I have for today, I hope you enjoyed it and let me know how you liked it!

-Doris x


No comments:

Post a Comment