Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Throw Back To Some Old Make-Up Faves

First things first( I'm the realist, I'm sorry I had to) I would like to apologize for being m.i.a but I'm back I promise.

Now lets talk make-up, now recently I have a rummage around my make-up stash and pulled some of my old faves. 

As for base I used M.A.C mineralized moisture, which I purchased a fair few bottles of last year and it was my everyday base. I really love this foundation it's very lightweight and smooth  and very blendable. Now there wasn't any reason I stopped using it, I just started trying out new foundations.

For my eyes I went back to an old holy grail M.A.C shadow in embark as well as a clinique quad. M.A.C shadows are really nice and they're M.A.C, need I say more? As for the quad I really can't remember the name I'm pretty sure it was limited collection like forever ago, but clinique probably does similar colors. But clinique do beautiful shadows, they blend like a dream and have rich colors I highly recommend them. And to apply and blend in everything I used M.A.C's brushes in 286, a tapered blending brush, and 252 a shader brush. I was in love with these brushes and thought I had lost them but rediscovered them in the back of my makeup shelves. These brushes are amazing, I mean they are M.A.C so of course they are top notch. They just blend everything in and make any look flawless and beautiful. 

So there you go a look into some of my old holy grail products that are still just as amazing. Like I said there never was any real reason I stopped using these products and I just moved on to try out some new stuff. All the products in this post I highly recommend. Hope you enjoyed it and I promise I'll get to posting a lot more.

- Doris x


No comments:

Post a Comment