Friday, September 19, 2014

New Bag Obsession

It was like all my dreams came true when I found out that Cara Delevingne, the babest babe of them all, was doing a collection with Mulberry.  Cara's top notch style with the amazing high quality of Mulberry and I mean swoon.  

The bag ranges in all different sizes. colors, and fabrics. Going along with the rucksack trend it's a perfect and you can unclip the straps and wear it as a handbag if you choose to do so. If you are on the hunt for a new high end bag I would most definitely check out the Cara line with Mulberry. And if you do have if and are having trouble styling it here is how I would do it.




There is some inspo for you if you need it, and of course you can interchange the bag to which ever the bag is just my favorite.

-Doris x


No comments:

Post a Comment